Monday, November 28, 2016

Bit of this and that.

I am feeling tired, set off early this morning for a 4 hour round trip to Adelaide to deliver eggs, dropped into friends at Willunga to collect oysters and home for a slightly late lunch.It is warming up so once more I went around the garden to see what is flowering. I love both the star jasmine and the deep blue agapanthus near the back door. At the moment I am trying g to finish off some small animals that this year will be my presents for the families and friends trees. I have decided that we will not send out cards this year as it has just got too expensive, much as I love receiving them. I am playing with making fabric cards at the moment to pop on family presents. I think they are going to be OK. Off to Victoria on Thursday with my daughter to go to the Victorian All Welsh pony show. I am really looking forward to catching up with friends I haven't seen for ages. Hope it isn't hot though.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Its difficult for me, these days, to make drives of over 2 hours. Too tiring! We've always 'been on the go' thinking nothing of driving all day -- but those days are over and I have to adapt! *smile*