Thursday, June 09, 2016

Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday

I had a dental appointment in Adelaide on Tuesday, I have never been in the city with so few cars, I know they are ripping things up all over the place but this was ridiculous. Grenfell St Adelaide at about 10.45 am. Up to spend the night with friend P and I took this from inside her house, the mulberry over the fence. Very wet and cold and a bit miserable but those yellow leaves cheered things up. We had a wander and saw a couple of galleries. Nice to do. Then home and this morning, more wind and rain, George thought the sun room was a good place to be. One of the orchids that came in from the cold, and the huge pumpkin John had just picked and brought in, part of it is now pumpkin soup. Yum. No walk as the rain came pouring down again. I rather like winter but I do miss my walks. Back to knitting the sock, on the last bit so it shouldnt take too long now.

3 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

I am reading all this - thank you! It is information for me from the other side of the world. We are near to summer -what a delight! We need it - no sun all winter.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Today here in Yorkshire it is warm and sunny - a glorious day. But no doubt in six months time the positions will be reversed.

Suztats said...

Sounds like a happily busy three days. I could go for some pumpkin soup....