Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Around the garden

While the sun is out and before it rains again. I finished cutting back the blue sage and now have a back ache. Silly woman. I wandered around the other side of the house and found two different red camellias flowering, the Sasanqua I think is Yuletide and the other is Firefox, the little red cyclamen is one that I bought as a flowering pot plant and with no hope of it flowering planted in the garden, the odd flower is there every year now. So much that should be done in the garden but my poor old body finds it so hard to get things done. I am just pleased when old friends put out flowers for me.

1 comment:

Suztats said...

Take time to enjoy the results of your previous labours, Penny. I've had to take today off from the garden to give my body a rest.........