Friday, February 19, 2016

This morning

double click the collage to enlarge. We went in to shop this morning, and it was cool and damp, not at all what I had expected. Instead of going straight home and as we hadnt walked yesterday and wouldnt this morning either I suggested we went over to the Kings Beach car park just to look at the sea. To our surprise there was a red sail between us and west island. Some lovely clouds so I took some photos and turned them into a collage when we got home. I have been stewing more fruit to freeze and John has been making bread and George has been in my work room and finding naughty things to play with and generally make a mess. One of the problems with an old house and doors that warp and dont fit in their frames, he has found out how to open the one from one side of the house to the other. Wicked kitten.

1 comment:

Penny said...

As always I love your seaside pictures. BUT the red sail was marvelous! That must have been a lovely sight.