Sunday, February 14, 2016

Part of my week in a collage

This week has been a bit of a muddle but here are the photos, or some of them from my camera this week, including a photo of my bruised arm, I meant to take that out but forgot. Beach walks, George, Max, the wonderful hanging pods on the chinese wisteria and today, picking fruit at a friends place this morning. I have already stewed up 2 potfulls to freeze. We walked and then went up along the range road, as well as a lovely small covered orchard they have a patch of tomatoes, kale and beans so we came home with a lovely collection of goodies. Oh and one of the photos is my pumpkin patch, a bit slow to get going but now doing a good job of covering some bare ground, and we should have pumpkins for winter. The only trouble is it has been rather cool and things have slowed down their ripening.I think there are some banksias and some gum flowers and possibly some pea chicks. A nice tiring end to the week, or is it the beginning? I am never sure.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Yikes you arm looks painful. It obviously didn't slow you down any. I lovely end of the week posting.

Jo Murray said...

That's some bruise! LOVE your garden...bet fairies live there.

Hildred said...

You have been busy, - I sigh over all those lovely summery remarks....

Mostly Turquoise said...

Hi Penny, thanks for your nice comment on my blog yesterday!