Sunday, November 29, 2015

I made a fabric house

I don't know how long this table Centre piece will last as George has a habit of removing things, the fabric birds I had there before all got carted off and now live in the hall which he is shut out of, most of the time. He loves carrying things in his mouth. We had friends in for dinner last night and in tidying things up this was the new setting. I made the little house over a few days and am now slowly making another smaller one. At the moment everything takes time. We had a great night last night catching up. R and I were at school together so we go back a long way. Not Tha we sat at the dining room table, it was outside until it got too cool and then around the kitchen table with George not sure about these strangers. John has been fishing, my foal was caught in the fence this morning, no injury thank goodness, she was very sensible a out it but I seemed to walk miles to get help. The weather is warming up. John has just got home, with a couple of fish the time, we had a power black out this morning, always frustrating when it is during milking but came on again much earlier than they estimated, but the dishes did finally get done and all put away from last night.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Entertaining friends is the best evening of all - not so the washing up.

Penny said...

Love your little house. I just some some wonderful paper houses at a gallery yesterday. Made me want to come home and decorate little boxes.