Thursday, October 22, 2015

Busy few days

We have been here and there for the last few days, so once more I have made up a collage. A walk on the beach on Monday, a finished or is it? little stitchery, I think it needs one more thing. A walk along this cliffs this morning, and very friendly magpies. I am having heaps of problems with my back so nothing done in the garden but my simply delicious rhododendron that P gave me quite a few years ago, which sat in a pot and I didnt think would grow for me, finally I got it into the ground and this year it is looking wonderful, I love it dearly. In between we have been to Adelaide for haircuts, and I had a lovely lunch over at Goolwa at Hectors on the wharf with friend R, a late birthday present. It was a bit wet and wild and for some reason I didnt take any photos but it was lovely to catch up.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Wish we were going into Spring rather than going out of Autumn!!

Penny said...

Lovely sights!! I'm happy going into Autumn because if we were going into Spring - Summer would be next and that's my least favorite time of the year *smile*.

Robin Mac said...

I love the rhododendron, lucky you to be able to grow them. You have certainly had a busy week, I hope your back mends soon so you can get back into the garden. Cheers

Hildred said...

Lovely pictures, - indicative of a nice week, despite your back problems, Penny (which I hope will soon subside!)