Thursday, March 12, 2015

For Joy

A friend asked to see some of the bits of hand stitching that I had done. Of course I cant find any where the ones I was talking about and I have run out of time to look as packing for going to the Grampians tomorrow seems to have taken longer than I thought as well as the odd interruption. Any way these are four small pieces of hand stitching using scraps of material that I just happened to have put into a more or less pleasing pattern. I mostly use running stitch with a bit of other embroidery sometimes and on the last one some couching. Will be back in a week with I hope lots of exciting things to write about. Wish me luck for a nice easy drive. I dont think I will be able to connect to the internet but it may happen, you never know.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Penny!

Penny said...

I love all of them!!

Robin Mac said...

Hope you are having/have had a fantastic week, depending when you are reading this. Love the embroidery. Cheers

Jo Murray said...

They're all gorgeous, but I LOVE the birdie.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like the birdie too.