Thursday, November 20, 2014

In the garden

Actually I should probably say from the garden. The rosy cushion rose photo was taken from inside through probably not terribly clean windows but it has flowered and flowered so far this season. Inside a lovely vase of alstromelia flowers, I have several different Colors and they do very well in my garden, but then so has every thing else. We have had some very welcome rain over the last few days, but with a few hot days as well. I am doing some sewing mostly Christmas presents, we had dental visits in Adelaide yesterday, it was hot there. I seem to be pretty busy which is good, suddenly we will be away, and then Christmas. Boy it's all go.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

All go here too, but in a muchcolder climate.

Jo Murray said...

It's the time of year Penny. Your flowers are a delight.