Friday, November 14, 2014

Cooler but not wet this morning at Pt Elliott

I shopped and then we walked, cold and windy but none of the promised rain. Yesterday in the heat we were in Adelaide, I went to the quilt show and bought a couple of things, saw Dijanne's Sentinels which were wonderful, had lunch with a friend and then, well its official, I need to have a shoulder replacement. Having had the knee done not long ago this does not fill me with enthusiasm. It will be done in mid April next year, I can manage the pain and I have booked into three workshops next year which I am not going to miss. the last is Ballarat so I will be home for a day or so from that and then have it done. A new foal this morning, a delightful little chestnut Welsh Section A filly, I think only one possibly two to go for the season.

2 comments:

Little bit of blue said...

Hi Penny
I am wondering did you receive my package? I posted a small gift to my daughter in the U.K. the same day and she never got it!
Eithna

Little bit of blue said...

Hi Penny
I am wondering did you receive my package? I posted a small gift to my daughter in the U.K. the same day and she never got it!
Eithna