Monday, March 10, 2014

More small dolls and a walk

I have spent more time than I would have liked trying to get photos to load on my blog, any way this is an unedited version of three small dolls I finished this week and a lovely walk we had this morning, warm, humid and decidedly tropical, I almost felt as if I didnt need to go to Queensland. The dolls keep me amused, the first one is Liz who had been feeling the cold and although she was wearing her favorite elephant dress was so pleased when she found a matching scarf and bag to go with it. Then there is Moira who has been beach combing and finding shells to add to her collection. She also likes to wear them on her clothes when she is not near the sea. Jen felt that her woollen scarf was all she needed to go shopping as she was wearing her favorite dress and her newly styled hair. No dull days for her. We went to my sisters 80th Birthday lunch in Adelaide yesterday, and would you believe no photos, I came home and decided I was having too good a time to remember. It was a lovely day and thank goodness I had made a cake.

2 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Your dolls are wonderful; so bright and colorful! I admire your creativeness in dressing them.

Robin Mac said...

I just love your dolls - and the stories you tell to go with them!. You must have been really enjoying the birthday lunch to forget the photos! Cheers