Monday, July 15, 2013

Twenty tags

I have made 20 of these tags to take with me to the Dolly retreat at Coffs Harbor. Nothing very special I am afraid but I had to do something to at least give to some class mates. I had a heap of nice hand dyed wool felt and these little people appeared.
I havent been doing much else, walking, exercising, feeling tired and hoping there is more to life by the end of the month.
We did go out yesterday to a Bastille Day lunch in a local pub and it was nice but went on far too long and I couldnt get home fast enough, also i think I might have had a bad oyster as I feel rather as if I have an upset tum this morning.
Back to the exercises and walking.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hildred said...

I think your tags are very sweet, Penny, and I'm sure all were delighted to receive one. Do hope you are feeling better....

Jo Murray said...

A lovely idea for a gift Penny. You do get around considering.

Julie said...

these are soooo cute!!! sure hope you are feeling better!