Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Morning walk


I was up early yesterday as the weather was coming in.
John had accounts to do so was on the computer all day.
The other fellows went out to catch some fish for dinner and headed out to fairly protected waters, that is the beauty of the bay here, although the wind and the rain came in by mid morning so I was glad I got my walk in.
Here are just a few photos I took while walking, this time towards the township.
It is such a lovely, peaceful place at this time odf the year.
We had a friend in for dinner, and I had kept myself busy doing a bit of sewing.
Np drawing rhough.
Today we are in to Pt Lincoln for lunch and to get a few supplies.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Enjoy your walks. That is what I'm really missing now that we are back from the coast.