Friday, April 29, 2011

Whispering hearts

I am doing one of Jude Hill's on line workshops callede whispering hearts and this is the beginings of an idea. I had done the background ages ago and felt it needed something, now it has hearts, and perhaps a bit more in time, mostly using hand dyed stuff or second hand fabric.
I have finally had a little bit of time to relax, but have suddenly realised it is a granddaughters Birthday next week (two this week end) and I have no money and nothing for her so I had better have a search and see if I can find a speccy looking bracelet I can make she might like.
We are going through a very bad patch money wise so I am trying to keep a low profile on spending and using up what I have.
It seems worse this year, not sure why, but this is always a low time for income as the cows have mostly been dried off and those calving are a bit slow coming into full production.
Dont forget to enter for my give away and spread the word.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

You have given me some lovely ideas for my mail art, Penny! thanks!

Hoola Tallulah said...

Beautiful piece!

Robin Mac said...

I'm finally catching up on your blog again, lovely piece. I would love to be in your give aaway too please. I am sure you will find something to make for your grand daughter and she will love it too. Cheers

Julie said...

This fabric is lovely with the addition of all of the pretty hearts! I love it!!!