Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Walking Pt Elliot

I made this collage yesterday as I thought I would be too tired to do much after even half a day in Adelaide. I am, we had haircuts, I bought a couple of acrylic inks to try and we came home. Had a Hungry Jacks lunch overlooking the sea.
It has been a lovely day but some how I think I need a few quiet days to get over the last week or so.
I loved the walk yesterday, bright skies, families fishing off the beach, the end of the 5 day Easter Break and we could relax and enjoy the scenery. I even found quite a lot of nice sea glass to play with later. It was in amongst the bits of shell where the crab claw was.
We are so lucky to live so close to scenery like this.
Watch out in the next few days on this blog as I am trying to get together some stuff for a give away.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

You are so right, Penny...those views are the best! I imagine the sounds that comes with it are wonderful too!

Hildred said...

How lovely this is Penny especially enlarged, - blue skies and all those beautiful textures in sand and rock and grasses and sea. It must be very inspiring for you in your fabric work. Have some nice quiet days to recover from all the change and excitement....