Monday, December 13, 2010

Red Gums


I stopped on the back road for a minute to take this photo of the red gums looking so well after the large amount of water they have had this season.
I had a round trip this morning of a blood test, dropped a very late birthday present in to Tab and saw a very naked Millie, then on around Myponga to Yankalilla and then to my sisters holiday house where she was for a few days so that we could exchange presents.
A nice trip, the back roads are lovely, although a bit dusty again, but it was enough for the day.
Adelaide tomorrow which I am not looking forward to but hair has to be cut and a few gifts still to deliver and be bought.
It is going to be hot too, and here it has been beautiful, not too hot and not too cold!
Hope every one is coping with all the pre Christmas stuff.

1 comment:

annie said...

You are getting everything ready so early. I am always running behind myself like a dog's tail. Merry Christmas to you all, Penny.

annie