Sunday, November 11, 2007

This mornings walk



John and I headed over to Normanville for our morning walk today, it was hotter than I anticipated and the sea was flat and beautiful. I love the shape of the hills and this is a gulf beach, not an ocean beach. This was where I spent all my summer holidays as a child.
I also found this wonderful starfish while searching for shells in the tide line.
We walked for about an hour, had a coffee and came home.
I am still painting small things and John is trying to work out where to put the chook shed.
the heat today has been a bit of a shock after it being so cool, looks as if it is going to get hotter and hotter all next week.
We are off to Pt Lincoln for 2 nights as John has a conference and we are trying to work out what clothes to take.

No comments: