Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beaded hearts


I scanned these and they are actually a hand dyed purplish pink fabric which I then painted and embellished with beads and tiny sequins.
I wonder if a photo would be better.
I have cleaned the house, got tired, cut down some branches and did a bit of sewing and some painting of Christmas angels,not madly productive but better than some days.
I am about to feed the dogs and walk around the mares.
Very hot today and getting hotter, no rain in sight. oh well you win some and lose some.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

These are lovely Penny--I don't think the scanner does them justice,

Digitalgran said...

I love the way those hearts look scanned Penny, I'm sure one of the magazines would love to have them to advertise something or other. they look very romantic. can you take a photo of them as well so we can see the idfference?