Monday, August 06, 2007

TAST cast on stitch and Fitzroy terraces



I had to get my TAST stitch for this week in as the computer is going in to be looked at and I am not sure when I will get it back. So this is cast on stitch, I had no idea what I was doing and I am still not sure if it is correct but was an interesting stitch, I didnt want to do too much of it so began to put an outline around the bits I had done and filled them in a bit.
The photo is of terrace houses in Brunswick St Fitzroy in Melbourne, some wonderful stuff to photograph and paint in this area. It was interesting to go to an art exhibition down in Frankston and find wonderful watercolour paintings of this area there, even the pubs I had taken photos of.

1 comment:

neki desu said...

This is really cool, Penny! Looks like you had a lot of fun here.
thanks for stopping by my blog.

neki desu