Thursday, March 15, 2007

Liz's ATC


I made this atc for Liz, she and I did a swap and I have two lovely ones from her as well.Very hot today, I dont know what the weather beaureau is doing but they were way out with their temperatures today.
John and I went to Adelaide, originally I was going on my own but he decided he needed a beard trim before we go away.
We delivered Birthday presents to my older sister and take her out to lunch, only a coffee and sandwhich but quite nice.
I saw my mother and had an hour and a half with her, she looked very tired and a bit fragile, then on to deliver a birthday present to my younger sister who was looking tired and fagile as well but that is because she had just taken delivery of a new puppy, a gorgeous Poodle retriever cross baby, but he was sad and crying and her older dog doesnt much like him.
It will be interesting to hear how she gets on with him.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Beautiful ATC!