Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fantastic rocks


Well I dont know how that sketch got on here, it is on my other blog but I guess it may as well stay there as I dont know how to get it off!
the rocks I photographed in the Giraween National Park in Queensland last year and I found this photo while I was sorting through some and loved the light and shadow and the way the rocks are positioned.
The sketch was done yesterday of the view from our back gate, trying to get the light and shade for a future painting.
Things are in a bit of a muddle here as the wretched pugs keep getting out and I dont know how or why, and the male has been scratched by the female and has another weeping sore on his back and has just been to the vet for about the 6th time this year. I am seriously wondering why I have them at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic rocks? Fantastic photo!