Monday, February 14, 2022

I may have done something wrong.

The last few days have been hectic. Our grand daughters engagement party, I managed to get the photo on my Facebook page but can't get it on here. It was a lovely but tiring day, catching up with family. This afternoon a drive around the bay, overcast and a bit humid. This photo from the Kings beach car parliament. My beautiful cattleya orchid is flowering, a other set of flowers to come and it is perfumed. I tried o sketch it but it is not very good. Haven't picked up a pen for ages. I am also still playing with some embroidery on a long painted piece of cloth that if I can find the right cotton reel I will turn into a scroll. Quite a lot still to do, as well as a final backing. I am making a stir fry for dinner. Hope I remember, be how. I have been enjoying the Olympics. Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day.

No comments: