Saturday, November 21, 2020

Out of lockdown

We had a walk on the beach this morning and later today we wver to Parsons Beach. One of my favorite places. It is getting hotter and my aged body doesn't enjoy it any more. Funny when you think we spent so much of our younger years loving the heat and spent so much time at the beach. Our lock down was because some one lied. I think our government did the right thing when they thought they had the facts and when it was discovered they didnt they stopped our lock down very quickly.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

How nice that your government is so thoughtful and careful about your safety. I am glad that you can get out on your walks again. My government just ignores the problem and you probably have seen how badly the USA is doing. Can't wait until January when the new administration will take over and hopefully get us back on track!