Wednesday, June 17, 2020

More walking

On the cliffs again, the waves were pouring in and breaking with great crashing sounds. I am struggling to walk far as my body is not liking me but it is lovely when I get out into the fresh air. The washing is still sitting on the line although we have finally got the dryer working, I havent used it for 2 years as the winters have been so mild, but it has been overcast and drizzly for days and not drying weather. I am still knitting my little fox, not much more to do and then sew him up, that is always a bit of a trial as my eyes are not brilliant. The dog and cat are having a great time at the moment, feed us, feed us and they are still about an hour out from feeding time. Seems to take longer and longer for them to get used to non daylight saving.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

Those crashing waves - I would love to just watch and listen to the sound of that for awhile! Good for you that you can make it out there each day. Thanks for sharing!