Thursday, December 05, 2019

Walking at Pt Elliot

Well it seems I have a urinary tract infection so I am now on antibiotics. I hope I feel better soon. Yesterday we walked over at Pt Elliot, loved the colour on this dead branch. There was wind and some white horses but was a lovely walk. A bit too much sea weed to walk on the beach but at last I was out and about. well a bit, feeling tired still though. I think I am having to think that Christmas presents for the family will be very low key as I am just not up to making much. Perhaps once the antibiotics kick in I will feel more like doing things.

2 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Praying you get feeling better soon. Beautiful pictures.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

In my blog roll the first picture of that wood looked like a Crocodile with his mouth wide open, but then I need new glasses and probably cataract surgery. Sorry you are not feeling well. Get the rest your body tells you that you need.
Merry Christmas
xx, Carol