Sunday, January 06, 2019

Not feeling brilliant

The last few days have not been the best. Pulled muscle, I think, in my back, itchy rash on going. Nothing helping the back but the cream for the rash is helping. What to do? Silly mark making to keep ones brain active. She looks quite odd but did fill in a hour or so. Apart from that? Water the front garden, fill the dishwasher,yesterday all the Christmas decorations came down. Twelfth night and all that. Tried to go for a walk but driving to get to the beach turned out to NOT be a good idea. I suppose I will get back to normal eventually.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I think as we age Christmas takes it out of us physically. I have resolved that next year I might go to a nice quiet hotel somewhere and have a pleasant few days alone.