Thursday, March 22, 2018

hazy morning on the beach

I seemed to do a lot today, and yet nothing. I did the shopping and after getting it all away we decided to go for a short walk n the beach, qite hazy and not clear. There was a lovely breeze so made for pleasant walking. Of course by the time I got home I was pretty tired. I have started knitting, a small bear who may turn into a rabbit, I will see how we go, havent knitted for ages. Made John his promised sea food salad for dinner, I think it ended up being bigger than I meant it to but we did manage to get through it. Off to have a rest.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love a day that we do what we need to do, then do what we WANT to do. And then relax. It's how most days go in my life. I think I have finally stopped looking back on my day to count what I did, or did not, accomplish.

The water at the shore is so clear.
xx, Carol