Saturday, April 29, 2017

Daily stitch and a young peacock.

I spent most of this morning listening to three young men who were hoping to be pre selected in our area in next year's State election, an interesting procedure, we have done it before and we're pleased that our choice won. Our local member is not re contesting. It has been quite cold, the fire is still going so I have been enjoying reading by the fire and doing a bit to my daily embroidery. The peacocks have not enjoyed the damp weather and tend to come in close to the house.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We used to have a neighbor that kept Peacocks in his back yard. They were so pretty but very screechy. I remember vividly the first time I ever heard them. Kind of scary when you don't know what made the sound.

xx, Carol