Friday, September 16, 2016

A little naked boy bear

I have a new great grandson due next January and I love Julie of Little cotton rabbits patterns I ordered the little bear. He still needs to be dressed. I think he will be just right for baby hands. Julie patterns are really well set out and although my arthritic hands are no where as good as they once were I was pleased with the way he has turned out. W walked and shopped this morning with the sun out, clouds again though and more rain expected.For once I will be happy to see some dry weather.

3 comments:

Suztats said...

That's an adorable bear and just perfect for wee hands to cuddle.

Jo Murray said...

SUCH a sweet little bear. He will become a favourite I'll bet.

Penny said...

Such a darling bear!!! He's the perfect size for tiny hands.