Thursday, July 14, 2016

Basham's beach this morning

We had a lovely walk this morning, partly around the sea at Basham's beach, dont you love the way the waves form a semi circle coming into shore, and then across the top of the small hill, we hadnt walked there before but there was a mown track so we decided it was easier for me than tripping over granite boulders as I usually do. The sun was out, wattles starting to flower and birds chasing each other. No rain for a couple of days according to the weather bureau, I hope for once they are right, we are very soggy underfoot. No walks for days because of the weather and I do like my walks.

1 comment:

Penny said...

That first walk after a storm is always one of the best! Everything is fresh and new, and sometimes even changed by the storm activity. Lovely pictures!