Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fog one day, clear the next

I took these a couple of days ago, John has been too busy to take me walking and today I had a doctors appointment, more tests. Oh dear. The weather has been rather bizar, freezing cold, windy and warm, I think maybe more is to come.I have been doing a lot of reading, and just a few household chores, really boring, do love the little hooded plover who were on the beach the other day. Hope I feel better tomorrow, although not looking forward to the ct scan.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Even on a grey day its still beautiful.

shirley said...

Sorry to hear you are not well Penny. I am sure you are looking forward to spring and summer. We have had much of the same sort of weather up here on the tableland, and I am looking forward to getting into summer clothes again...that is if it ever warms up.

Barry said...

Hi P - hope the tests give good news. B