Monday, January 21, 2013

Glorious morning walk and a few more jewelled patches

 Look at that reflection of the clouds on that damp sand! I love mornings like this when we walk, there were a lot of people and dogs around and I quickly snapped this when the beach was relatively empty and until I loaded it to the computer hadnt realised what it looked like.
Overcast and cool but the sun has burnt the clouds away and it is now quite warm.
I am washing and trying to tidy things up so I can work on some beading. I want to re do a necklace.
The piece of kelp washed up had a lovely design to it, not a lot on the beach this morning, and it was a different beach but things keep changing.
John went fishing yesterday, we did have a lovely feed of fresh fish, yummy, not a lot but enough for us and some for the cat.
So in between doing a massive tidy, why do I get into such a muddle? While he was fishing I did some sewing, when I needed to sit down for a few minutes.
I have three more of these to do and then I am not sure what the next thing will be.
I have to get ready for a selling exhibition in April so I will have to get my thinking cap on.
Double click for a larger view.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Barry said...

P - looks just beautiful - and what better than fresh fish and a little bit of portable art-creativity for the quiet times. Enjoy, B

Julie said...

These are such neat little creations!!! That fish must be so good...nice and fresh!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Love the moody feel of this landscape. It must have been wonderful to walk through it.

ArtPropelled said...

My favourite kind of beach morning. Cloudy and reflections on wet sand. Beautiful photo!

Jo Murray said...

Lovely little jewelled creations Penny. What will happen with them?