Friday, May 22, 2009

Morning Photos


Suddenly we had clear skies and sunshine so I walked out of the house and took these photos. You can see how clear the water is, and the view down the channel to the fishing and oyster grounds.
Yesterday we went to the big morning tea and spent a bit of money, I bought a large pot of
alstromeria, for the princeley sum of $4! John will have a fit about getting it home.
Today we are walking in the morning and we have 13 in for dinner tonight.
I have started on a jacket for me, I am not sure if my knitting is up to the pattern but we will see. If it is I will just do it differently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just have to have a splurge once in a while. You might as well enjoy life while you can.

Love all the photos you've been posting, delicious.