Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sorting work room no 2


the first photo is of the little cupboard i bought for $15 and john spent a lot more re doing. It finally came in today (and is my back aching!) and I sort of sorted that room out, it is where I do my cutting out and stamping and painting, no not the watercolors, they are in the sun room, this room faces south and the light is not very good. There is a bed and huge wardrobe in there but the wardrobe is full of our clothes and the bed is covere d in 'stuff' at the moment. I did manage to re hang most of the paintings at cost to life and limb. As you can see lots of plastic containers and paper bags holding more stuff.
I have a bit more room but dont ask me where. Tomorrow i will put up the horror workroom, my sewing room, I tidied up one cupboard today in there!
I still need another decent bookcase somewhere, the hall if I can find room.
Very hot today at least 38 degrees out here and we are in Adelaide tomorrow where no doubt it will be hotter again.

2 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Your sure have lots of stuff! Perhaps we all need build-in bookcase type open cupboards, especially at the level where do don't have to climb up or bend down to find what we need. I've turned one bedroom into a computer/book/files room, and as for painting - well, we have a large all-purpose lounge room to spread out in. For a couple of years I had a group of five people coming each week for sketching and kids coming to learn piano but I got tired of that. No fancy velvet settees in our house.
w.

Doreen G said...

I have 2 big pantry cupboards in my workroom and Stephen removed all 4 doors off them so I can see everything.
I also have 2 bookcases that are chockers with books and folders.there are also 14 archival boxes stacked up and labelled with what's inside--and I still can't find what I am looking for.