Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yesterday at Goolwa


I finished off this sketch with a bit of paint this morning. It is warming up again and I came in feeling very hot and bothered after feeding the ponies.
It was done at the Hindmarsh Island marina, a lucky couple going out for a few hours on the river.
I havent done a lot today apart from washing and cleaning but I have had a few minutes to hand sew together my vessel for "Playways", this is a 3 dimensional fabric one, not a boat! Made from layers and 'stuff' great fun to do but now I have to think of a clever way to finish it.
Tomorrow Adelaide and see my mother and have hair cuts, later in the day which will be interesting.

2 comments:

Virgi said...

Penny
Nice watercolor!
It is so interesting painting with watercolor, isn't it?

Teri said...

What a pretty little painting Penny. I like it.