Saturday, March 08, 2008

One of the Grumpies turned 70


No it wasnt me and Kate who is in front on the left is 80. So Heather, Shirley, Me, Christine and in the front, Kate, Trixie and Joy.
It was a stinker of a day as predicted but we met at 12.30 for lunch and broke up at 3.30, well I had to leave to get home, so I dont know what the rest did but we had a lovely lunch and a lot of giggles and laughter.Joy arrived inAdelaide at 6 am having caught the bus at 2 am so she was a bit weary and i was fine until I got home, suddenly it was hot and the air con didnt seem to be working all that well.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

What a great looking group Penny and you all look as though you are having a great time.

Robin Mac said...

Glad you all had such a good day, I'll bet you talked so much you didn't notice the heat. Surely it must cool down soon for you.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful looking bunch of girls, so nice to see the smiling faces. I like how most all of you seem to be wearing homemade arty necklaces.

Karen