Saturday, August 28, 2010

More from yesterday






Just a few more photos from yesterday, the clematis was out even more than last week, the yellow native yam daisy, a row of granite above the path and lichens on the rocks which I am sure have doubled in size since the rain.
I had good but also frustrating morning at my watercolour class. I got totally bogged down and didnt finish but have a better idea of how to go about it in future.
An early start as I needed to get the papers and go to the market as well.
I hope to finish my vase of flowers tomorrow unless it is too good a day in which case I will be in the garden
My scarf is finally finished I will put a photo up after I have blocked it.
Lots of things I am wanting to do it is finding the time that is the problem.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I adore lichen! Your photos are what inspired me to do my beach posts! I am so excited now, I am planning another very early walk over there in the morning...to look for treasures, and to celebrate no more work till Thursday!!!!! Thanks for all your beautiful scenic shots and lovely artwork!!!