Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Small stitchery and morning walk

I have been working on this small stitchery for months, all hand done, even the squares. It was my go to when I didnt feel like doing anything else. Bits of old linen towel, running stitched to the backing and then free done embroidery stitches on top. Great fun to do, think I might start another as I always like to have something easy to take places to stitch. We had a short walk on the cliffs between Petrel's and Depp's. sand being washed in and out, a bit more on the beach. A lovely morning for walking, we left home in sun with very few clouds and came home in rain. One of those days. I washed and it has alternately been blown almost dry and then dripped on.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Hi Pen...I always read your blog but rarely comment. Had to this time. Your little embroidery is quite lovely. I do LOVE your stitched pieces...and dolls.

Barry said...

Hi P - and it did look like such a good morning for a walk - very unpredictable time in the early stages of spring. Go well. B