Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pt Elliot this morning

We havent walked for a while, not a decent walk any way, and I had missed it. The sea was quite spectacular too. We have had some wild weather and finally this is showing up here along the south coast.Those lovely South African aloes are in flower, always such a bright spot along the coast in winter. People have a thing about introduced plants but plants are always evolving and something to brighten up a dreary winter day is always to be appreciated. We came home, I put a load of washing on the line, windy and bright blue sky and then it rained! Not really a problem as they are now inside on the clothes horse. I am trying to make a mouse, its not working very well. Back to the drawing (sewing) board.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh how I LOVE your waves!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your mouse since I'm somewhat of a mouse person myself *smile*.