Thursday, August 25, 2016

Mouse, sea and around the garden.

I have finished this little mouse using Briony Jennings photos as the base for them I dont think I have done them the way she does but I am having fun. Another is on the way. We walked on the beach this morning, a flat sea but the beach has changed and is sloping so difficult for my knee and Johns hips, maybe not so much beach walking for a while. I wandered around the garden, so many weeds and I am upset that I really cant get to them but my body rebels and there isnt any one else. The big dendrobium speciosum out on the front terrace are going to have a big flowering year this year, still coming out. The early blossom is out, various flowers hidden away and a pot full of succulents that is doing well outside. Love my pots. We had another foal last night, a Section B welsh black filly, dramas as she was a maiden mare, not her problem but the foal didnt want to drink so S had a busy night until finally it got the idea. That is 3 foals so far, 2 colts and a filly, a very nice little Welsh A colt, might be a keeper to replace his sire who is getting old. More foals to come in the next few days.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love your mouse and the 'drum' he's sitting on!