Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Busy day

Cant say I really did an enormous amount but I am soo tired. Two walks in one day. One on the beach and another to see another new foal, that paddock is up a hill and far away and as soon as I got there she took off so only a baby in the distance, so took a photo the tree leaning over the fence, I also saw a fox who was too fast for my camera and Max gave chase but he is too slow. I re arranged the succulents in the sun room to get more sun.I am still working on my mouse, one arm to go and to cover his tail and add a bit more here and there, eyes. Oh and some washing done, I suppose it is a fair amount but I have got other things that need doing. Painted a mouse. Now to think about dinner. Or perhaps a quick snooze.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I love your mouse -- and believe me I know mice *smile*!!