Sunday, August 14, 2016

First a naked hare, now a naked doll.

I am catching up on a few UFO's, this little doll from a pattern by the wonderful Jill Maas, is now put together. Now to dress her, funnily enough I don't really like the dressing part, so she may be naked for a while. It was supposed to be a nice mostly sunny day, so I did some washing, it has drizzled and been cold ever since I started the washing.Had plans for the afternoon, they may be curtailed and the other thing on my list may get done, like mending, a shirt, (I'm going all Boro) and some socks. I quite like darning. The old bread maker has made a decent loaf of bread thank goodness after the disasters of yesterday in the "new" bread m maker.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

Maybe just a caftan so your lovely naked doll can just lounge around.....

Jo Murray said...

She's so gorgeous...naked or otherwise.