Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Doll, rocks and flowers

My little Miss is slowly getting some clothes on. Very slowly. We walked along the base of the Bluff this morning, very grey then, now its warmed up and sunny. I love the pink mallow although the purists around here think it is a weed. Felt like taking photos of rocks this morning. We didnt walk all the way to the little jetty, must have been some fish as lots of vehicles there.Home and some washing on the line, the weather has been rather odd down here, overcast and cold, low cloud, almost fog, now this lovely afternoon. We had over 3mm overnight too. Some of my prunus is coming into flower and looking lovely. I just wish my back didnt say, no gardening.

4 comments:

Barry said...

Hi P - I just love random blogs such as this - made up of the beauty of what is seen and going on life. Sorry I have not visited so much lately. Go well. B

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love that little doll - she is so sweet.

Penny said...

Being a 'rock' person I'm drawn to these pictures.

Suztats said...

Love the rock photos, and your doll is a cutie. I like the mallow and grew some in the garden at the old house.