Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On my work table



I have nearly finished the urgent stuff, and am trying to sort out what I take with me to Adelaide to leave with family and friends for their Christmas presents.
A basket of hearts and felted tree ornaments, I had fun making these, and a collection of earrings and necklaces and bracelets I have made.
I have wrapped some up and am on the down ward side of getting it all done I think. I have got dates to see friends and drop in presents and have a drink before the major packing for the trip to the Island.
I have to get through Adelaide tomorrow first.
My knee is apparently more swollen than when my physio saw me last week which is a bit of a worry, a bit more rest and ice packs are required.
I had a busy morning this morning as I had to collect Gaby and Mason to get them to the Doctor early, so some shopping and get me to my appointment and then collect them and take them home. I didnt do terribly well over my shopping and forgot a few things but I will get it all done by the end of the week.
Very hot and humid today, hotter in Adelaide tomorrow but thank goodness a change. There is also a tropical cyclone off northern Western Australia.
Hope my knee holds out tomorrow.

No comments: