Thursday, March 01, 2007

Will and Evie


Will had a lovely time while I was staying with them jumping onto his surf board and pretending to surf, usually falling off with a great crash. Evie goes to Little Athletics and here she is half way around the 800 metre course, with a shoe lace undone. She came in 4th and a personal best time.
The joys of two computers that are supposed to talk to each other, the photos are on this one and I cant find them in the other, the scans are on the other and even when I re scan here they have gone somewhere I cant find them! So the sketch that was to go with Will will be on my other blog (in the links).
I feel much better today, although the hot and sticky weather is difficult to deal with. I had a few hoses on yesterday, as with no rain for so long things look dreadful, and then I went to look at the dams and they are getting lower and lower so I think that only very precious stuff will get watered, we have been lucky up till now but with our deep sands the big trees are going to suffer. I hope we get a rain this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem you may have noticed with your code. I will go ahead and e-mail you the basic ring code now, but if you don’t get it please let me know.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns. Once you have your code up, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out. Thanks!
Joni