Saturday, March 17, 2007

Embellished cloaks



These are my little Forest people and the cloaks that I have embellished for them. The cloaks will be sewn on and a bit more added to them. I had a lot of fun with thier cloaks, all based on felt with a variety of wool and threads.I am taking some of these to Horsham in the hope that I might sell some. The money to go to next years fibre forum.
A lovely day today, cool and a bit damp after yesterdays rain. I am tidying up some of the things I need to get done before we go away on Tuesday. Queensland for two weeks, bliss.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Penny these look great- good luck with selling them you should do well.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What's the event in Horsham? I hear that they do some great art and literary things. It's a nice town. We lived in Hopetoun, a tiny Mallee town a bit further north for six years.
w.
PS I really don't know about embellishing of course but they certainly look interesting and fun.