Monday, March 19, 2007

Take a Stitch tuesday, up and down buttonhole


I had a lot of problems getting my head around this at the begining and then had a lovely time with it, wandering all over the place as usual, can I never get anything straight! I blame my wonky eye but perhaps I am just wonky!!
Any way it was fun to do and another stitch to add to ones I now more or less know what to do. Thanks to Sharonb.
This one is done on linen as i couldnt find any more felt the right colour and using athe lovely valdani threads.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

lovely stitches!! I did a stitch course at the embroiders guild in sydney - was fun!

annetteb said...

Hi. I too had some trouble at first. Your colours are lovely.
I live at Reynella in Adelaide. We used to have a shack at Milang so I loved seeing your photos of the wooden boat show. My cousin helped organise the Source to Sea with the Oscar W. Keep on stitchin. Annetteb