Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More Photos



These are taken from the Nerang River side of Surfers, we walked from Jill's house to the arts centre and there is a wonderful walk around the river with all sorts of strange bits of sculpture, I did take a few photos of those but my battery in the camera died so this is the high rise that i took from the beach the other way and there are some ibis on that log with all the traffic going over one of the bridges in the back ground, all hussle and busstle out there and very peaceful where we were.
It was blowing from the wrong direction for the beach. we have packed our stuff and are off to Rainbow Beach today, I think we are going up to Maleny on the way, I want to find an orchid for our hostess and it has been too hot on the coast. Maleny is in the mountains behind Noosa, this is a fascinating land, sea and then well not high mountains but quite rugged small ones and spectacular scenery.
I think I am really into holiday mode, not doing a lot but reading and walking, will be a shock when I get home. Apparently we have had some rain but not enough, we have interim drought status and am not sure how that will affect us.
Well back to being a holiday drone!

No comments: