Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Melbourne back yard


I did a couple of these while I was in Melbourne, the other is on my other blog. It was warm and a bit sticky and I spent a while sitting out under the pergola watching the children in the pool. There is so much more that is not my sort of clutter any more that it wasnt hard to find things to sketch.
I spent a busy day clearing up and washing yesterday, still felt pretty tired and a bit off so I think I had some sort of tummy bug.
Not at all interesting. I finally got the Journal advert done for the ponies and sent away, which meant a hot trip into Victor.
I have fiished two books, The Friday night knitting club which I enjoyed but the one I really liked was Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan an Australian journalist. Now back to no time to read!

No comments: