Friday, February 16, 2007

Feather Stitch

It has been awfully hot and sticky s o I have been sitting quietly and stitching, in between visits to the physio and the shopping that had to be done. I seem to have a bit of a roundness to this stitch when i do it but i do like it and use it a lot. I hadnt tried doing the wide variation before but it was fun.
I walked this evening and came in so sticky from the humidity I had little flying insects drinking my sweat. Yuk.
Worse tomorrow, 40 degrees and our air con doesnt work all that well, the fans help a bit. Probably a day to do very little.
I made some tyvek beads today too to put on my 3 D vessel I have made, pretty pleased as the colour matches well.
We also have new mobile phones, our old ones were so old but so simple, these do so many things I am terrified of them.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are great lines of feather stitches. Line 2 especially captures my attention. Very nice work!

Anonymous said...

These are great Penny - I like your choice of colors.

Anastasia said...

these are wonderful!! very colourful